Google Analytics

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

M.I.A. No Longer

Hello all,

I've been missing in action for a while.  A long while.  Over 2 years....  Sorry about that.  I meant to finish out that Hardanger tutorial, but couldn't find all the pictures I needed and just...toned down my internet usage by a lot.

Well, I'm here now and am so excited for so many different projects kicking around in my head.  I recently made a steering wheel cover (tutorial I used).


I enjoyed it so much and it went so quickly, I decided it was finally time to jump in and start quilting.  So I have a charm pack from Moda (Winter's Lane - ordered almost a full year ago) and I've gotten some coordinating fabric to go with it, and I'm going to make a lap quilt.


I've been researching and pinning like crazy, and I think I've finally settled on a design.  I'm aiming for a 4'x5' so it should be nice for snuggling, and I'd love to have it done before the cold weather (HA! I live in Alabama, y'all) arrives.  I think the color scheme will be perfect for winter and not just for Christmas.

I've also got a lot of recipes to share as we move into Autumn, and even some remodeling around the house.  I'll do my best to update at least more frequently than once every few years. :)

No comments: